iQ QMS Combines simplicity and professionalism its intelligent, it contains some of the main features of FULL EDITION at a moderate level.
Use-ability with or without a server, ability to install with QV-215, which has a 21.5'' vertical screen, and the ability to operate 7 SEGMENT digital employee screens, in addition to DOT MATRIX screens.
• Two modes: (web application or desktop) the Smarter QMS can be used with an advanced system for CUSTOMER SATISFACTION MEASUREMENT with web application technology.
• Advertising management allows connecting one Ad screen, showing Ad content while showing the queue management system status and announcements.
• Multi-services ticket allows for saving time, money, and effort and gives customers more luxury.
• Adding three new features to the ticket dispenser:
- DATA CENTER allows showing information about each service and general information about the center.
- The large ticket dispenser screen shows Ad content when is not used for a period of time specified by the system administrator, which will save the Ad screen cost for small places.
- The ticket dispenser software embedded a main point for MEASURE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
These features are FREE OF CHARGE.
• Online booking of the queue through a mobile application by selecting the required establishment and branch, choosing the date, branch, and type of service.
• Multilingual: the customer can choose the preferred language before selecting the service, which will affect the following procedures so that they proceed according to the language chosen:
Ticket Language, Audio Announcement Language, Employee Display, Announcement Screen, and Select Employees who speak the chosen language "if available".
• Re-announcement of a ticket that has been called but the customer did not respond.
• Alert the administrator when the role of the paper is about to run out.
• Smart thermal paper roll store that calculates the rate of paper use, the time required to buy back, and the number of rolls available in the thermal paper store, as it alerts the administrator to order at the appropriate date to avoid a crisis of unavailability of thermal paper rolls for the printer in the institution.
• CUSTOMER SATISFACTION MEASUREMENT (CSAT) embedded, for each employee.
• Login file and settings changes, with the undoing of the latest settings, which will determine what happened, and allow the erroneous settings to be updated easily.
• Average operating life in case of a genuine Win10 system: Mean Time to Failure (MTTF = 10000 hours for the first time), Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) = 95 minutes, Mean Time Between Failures MTBF = 6200 hours (These numbers are average and guaranteed provided no malware leaks).
iQ QUEUE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE CONSISTS OF 11 SOFTWARE CONSISTING OF THREE GROUPS:
First - Test and Design Group:
• Simulation software: Q-Linker software helps configure and build the queue management system hall by selecting the best configuration.
• Test tools Software: Allows testing and checking units of the system.
• A Software of LED signage tool to manage and design characters and images for Dot matrix signage.
Second- Group of operation and use the system, which is an integrated group of software, and should be used together:
• Main software contains the server software, a ticket dispenser, and a system manager, in addition to a customer satisfaction measurement program, and advertising software that allows running one advertising screen, and advertising content appear on it, in addition to the ticket numbers that will be called soon, the tickets that are being served, the ticket that is being called, in addition to an Ad sliding tape.• Employee software for the computer, and it can be replaced with the terminal software, "it can be dispensed with if it is used using the Web Application technology”.
• Employee software for the computer, and it can be replaced with the terminal software, "it can be dispensed with if it is used using the Web Application technology”.
Third - Optional software that offers additional advanced features:
• Supervisor software: allows the administrator to control and monitor the system, contact employees, and receive alert messages.
• CMS Supervisor: Allows remote control and monitoring of several systems, connect employees, and receives alert messages.
• Data Analysis Software: Review and analysis of data and create reports & charts according to the institution's needs.
• CUSTOMER SATISFACTION MEASUREMENT (CSAT) software: for each employee: In addition to evaluation, it gives the flexibility to ask different types of questions and questionnaires.
• The online booking application makes the life of your customers easier, reduces crowding, and makes waiting time less.
• Smart social distancing software developed to achieve social distance: designed to organize the waiting area according to a special arrangement that follows the rules of social distancing.
• Anti-Halt software helps the system to continue running events of low resources due to a server failure.